One of the Watch Hill Inn Villa Residences, this two bedroom, two full bathroom townhouse has wonderful sunset views overlooking the Watch Hill harbor on Little Narragansett Bay. This unit comes fully furnished and is professionally decorated with stainless steel kitchen appliances, marble countertops, and granite tile bathrooms. Enjoy your morning coffee on the balcony then stroll to the village for breakfast and shopping or spend the day relaxing on East Beach or on Napatree Point. This condominium is approved for the Ocean House Management Rental program where one can earn income and enjoy the amenities of the Ocean House and Weekapaug Inn, both Relais and Chateaux properties. While in residence, participating owners would have access to the Ocean House private beach, the spa and gym, the dining facilities, short transportation links, housekeeping, and much more. Watch Hill, home of the country's oldest free flying horse carousel, is a village known for its boutique shops, home made ice cream, and active boating anchorage. Come and enjoy all it has to offer.
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater
1,248 sq. ft
Watch Hill Historic District
100 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Individual Electric Meters, Underground, Cable TV, Insulation-Ceiling, Insulation-Floors, Insulation
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic
- Window Air Conditioning, Heat Pump, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Propane. Heat Pump, Baseboard.
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Elevator, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Carport, Assigned Parking Space.
- Balcony, Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Water, Beach, Salt Water, Security, Sidewalks. Historic Area, Golf Course, Highway Access, Hospital, Marina, Close To School, Railroad, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops, Swimming, Tennis.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $499,900
Median Sold Price $320,000
Days On Market 100
Sales-List Price 97.3%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island