Last Updated: 11/23/2017 11:09 AM
Wonderful, detached Lakeshore home, conveniently located near schools, shopping and transportation. This lovely home offers 3BR (including private master suite) and 2BA on the main floor plus a bedroom and bath on the lower level. Eat-in kitchen,formal dining room, living room with fireplace and numerous skylights throughout make this home light and cheerful! The bedroom and bath on the lower level overlook the low-maintenance rear garden. There is expansion potential on this level with a separate side entrance. The spacious two-car garage offers parking for two vehicles plus lots of storage! There is fresh paint and beautiful refinished hardwood floors.
Single Family, Traditional
Public Water Service
1,889 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Hookups in Garage
- Bath Description
- Tile, Combined Tub/Shower, Stall Shower
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Range/Oven Free Standing, Range Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Washer/Dryer
- Hardwood, Carpet and Other
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Wood-burning, Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, Corian Counter, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Detached Garage, Garage, Direct Garage Access.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Landscaped, Storage Area. Regular.