The renovations on this property are finally complete and by a contracting firm that takes great pride in their work. Magnificent Quartz countertops make this kitchen a stand out! The Open kitchen/living room area with nice deck and backyard make this a fantastic place for entertaining friends and family. The third floor has been completed to add a third huge bedroom/office area. This is a MUST SEE home. Driveway to be paved, yard to bee loomed and seeded and fence to be put up in the spring by seller. Bonus- the house is equipped with LED lights/speaker combo in kitchen
Single Family, Other
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Asbestos
2,200 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,200 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Tile, Wood
- Propane, Hot Water. Baseboard, Zone.
- Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Railroad, Close To Shops, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $370,000
Median Sold Price $279,000
Days On Site 121
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System