Welcome Home. This beautifully maintained coastal cape features the best of Maine. Walk down to the sandy beach and collect sea glass and shells, fish for stripers, swim or paddleboard, or sit and relax watching the sailboats. Private and quiet. Expansive paver patio for entertaining, overlooking a backyard full of deer, fox, eagles, ospreys and beautiful plantings of blueberries, lilies and sea roses. Wilderness paths to listen to the birds and enjoy the abutting conservation land. Inside this home is a smart and versatile layout with gas fireplace, granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms and first floor master suite. One mile from Town of Phippsburg's resident beach on Totman's cove and six miles to the beautiful Popham Beach State Park.
Single Family, Cape Cod
2 Full/1 Half
Private Water Service, Well, Oil Hot Water Heater
Wood Frame, Wood Siding
2,253 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Underground, Cable TV, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Master Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,253 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Oil, Propane, Wood, Hot Water. Wall Unit, Forced Air, Baseboard, Zone, Stove.
- Daylight, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Gravel, On Site, Paved Driveway, 2 Car Garage, Off Street.
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach, Deeded Beach Access, Tidal, Water Front. Beach Access, Rural, Community Maintenance, Dead End, Gravel Road, Private Roads, Irrigation well, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $434,450
Median Sold Price $375,750
Days On Site 240
Sales-List Price 95.8%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System