Furnished Patio Villa in the much sought-after Village of Belvedere. This Colony model has a painted drive and walkways accented with rock mulch, lighted beds and custom curbing. The entry lanai has been enclosed, tiled, under heat and air & cable ready making a functional Florida Room. The open floor plan unites the combo Living and Dining rooms with the eat-in kitchen and stool height breakfast bar. A bonus is the indoor pantry & laundry room in the kitchen with well-appointed appliances highlighted by a gas stove, roll out shelving & ceiling fan. All furniture, furnishings, dishes etc. are included. Ready to move in. The Owners Suite has the upgraded larger bath with walk-in shower and an expanded walk-in closet. There is tile flooring throughout the main living areas and engineered hardwood floors in the bedrooms. Wonderful extras include ceiling fans, chair-railing, plantation shutters, a 'œWater Boss' Water softener, and many other upgrades. The garage has a cooling screen, painted floor and insulated garage door and ceiling. A complete list of extras and the You Tube video is attached. The Arlington Villas are just inside the Belvedere gate right off of CR466. This very social neighborhood with its drive-way parties and luncheons is just around the corner from the Pimlico Rec Center and Belvedere Pool. The location is so convenient to all the shopping, dining and medical along 466 and just minutes by cart or car to Southern Trace and Buffalo Ridge Plazas & Lake Sumter Landing Town Square.
Single Family, Villa, Patio Home, 1 Story
Softener Own, Reclaimed Irrigation Water, Fire Hyd
Siding, Wood Frame
1,163 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Village Of Belvedere Arlington Villas
Natural Gas, Cable TV, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Florida Room
- Living/Dining Combo
- Eat-In Kitchen, Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Appliances, Microwave, Convection Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Electric, Freestanding.
- Card Entry
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Furnished, Smoke Alarm, Walk-in Closets, Washer/dryer Hookup, Window Treatment, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Golf Cart Parking.
- Sprinkler Meter
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Concrete, Heated, In-ground
- Lot Dimensions
- Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Golf Community, Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Street Lights. Gated Community, In City, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Gated Community
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $249,950
Median Sold Price $235,000
Days On Market 84
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS