Spectacular, Custom Designed, One-of-a-Kind Home, in Cul-de-Sac, on Finished Walk-Out Basement AND zoned Veterans Park Elem * NEW flooring on main level (April 2017), NEW paint (Nov 2018) * This MUST SEE Great Room features soaring ceilings, a gorgeous wall of windows w/ 15' of natural light, an arched Balcony w/iron balusters overlooking the Great Rm & 20' floor-to-ceiling dry stacked stone Fireplace w/ mantle & seating * Formal Dining * 1st floor Bedroom or Home Office w/ Full Bath * Huge, multi-level covered Deck (re-stained Aug 2018) overlooking Veteran's Park & south side of Lexington * Spacious Walk-Out Finished Basement is perfect for entertaining & includes Theater Room w/ complete in-wall wiring for sound, lighting & projection; Open Rec Rm/Family Rm; Unfinished Storage area; and double doors leading to Patio w/ circuit for hot tub * House wired for surround on all floors w/ multiple high end Linn switchers & speakers * Pinnacle Pool Membership included w/ HOA.
Single Family, Other
Brick Veneer, Vinyl Siding, Stone
4,074 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Recreation Room
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full, Finished, Walkout, Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Gas logs, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Window Blinds, Walk-in Closets, Washer/dryer Hookup, Foyer 2 Story
Exterior / Lot Features
- Stone, Vinyl, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Patio, Deck
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Insulated Glass, Guest Quarters. Park Adjacent.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $284,450
Median Sold Price $200,000
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: kylbar - Lexington Bluegrass Association