Last Updated: 11/24/2017 9:29 PM
A deep setback on a cul-de-sac backing to open land, fine views from a private-yet-open setting, over 2700 fin sq ft with the ability to add another 1000+ to a walkout lwr lvl give this home its "mini-estate" feel. Huge Mstr Ste with enormous walk-in closets.This home will resonate with the Mindful Buyer! Owners are Realtors/have equity.
Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
|Scott/Leann Yahnke, Sq. Ft.
Public Water Service
2,745 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Sitting Room
- Walk-In Closet
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Shower Only, Dual Sinks
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,745 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Humidifier
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Basement, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Coverings, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Hardboard/Masonite
- Porch, Patio, Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- 150 x 77, Over 1/4 up to 1/2 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Curb & Gutter. In City, Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Paved Road, Curbs & gutters, Level.