For those looking for a home with the seller's personal touch, this home is for you! Magazine worthy foyer enters into living room with cozy masonry fireplace complemented with tall bookcases. Gorgeous dark hardwood floors on main level, long kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, quartz counter tops, farmhouse sink and tall windows with a view to the backyard. Outdoor lovers backyard w/ koi pond, boat shed, garden and fire pit. New garage doors, newer HVAC. 8 Miles to Sun Trust Park/The Battery. 1/2 mile to Heritage Park and 1 mile to Silver Comment Trail. Must see!
Single Family, Split Level
Public Sewer, Sewer Available
Yes - 2 spaces
Shannon Green West
220v Service, Underground
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Forced Air, Central.
- Crawl, Daylight
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Private Rear Entry, Foyer Entry
- 1. Living Room, Masonry.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Private Rear Entry, Beamed, Bookcases, Foyer Entry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Garage, On Street.
- Balcony, Covered, Deck, Enclosed, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 97 x 117
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Private Yard, Extra Storage, Front Yard, Out Building, Workshop, Security Lighting. State Road, Asphalt, Concrete Road, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $298,999
Median Sold Price $252,000
Days On Site 97
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service