Located in an active HOA community with a pool & playground, this beautiful home has space to spare! Hardwoods greet in the 2 story foyer entrance and flow throughout the main level into the sunny dining room with tray ceiling detail at front of home. Follow the chair rail molding into the spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, pantry, granite counters, tile back splash and a space for a coffee bar. Breakfast nook is surrounded by windows for a sun room feel, and has back patio access. Breakfast bar overlooks the fireside family room with views to the back yard. A private guest room and full bath sit just off family room. Upstairs, 3 bedrooms including master has tray ceiling and room for sitting, along with a tile ensuite bathroom with a double vanity, walk in closet and XL shower. Down the hall 2 more beds share a full bath and a large loft space for rec/media/office!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Site Built, Stone Veneer, Vinyl
3,119 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Loft, Breakfast Room
- pantry walk-in
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Gas logs, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Driveway, Garage.
- Vinyl, Stone Veneer
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Maintenance, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $309,200
Median Sold Price $220,000
Days On Site 55
Sales-List Price 98.0%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS