Last Updated: 11/18/2017 5:43 AM
Great start! What is left to do in this 1,412 SF, 3 bedroom, 2 bath home? Already has new paint, doors, carpet, vinyl, blinds, and ceiling fan. Neutral decor throughout. Great Room w/FP. Kitchen w/eat bar and eating space w/sliders to fenced back yard. Spacious master w/garden tub + shower. Stones throw to elementary school (playground); not far from shopping and I-5 Access. Sides to green space adding privacy. 2 car garage w/new door. Home is waiting for new owner! Start packing!
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,412 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
PLEASANT GLADE ELEM
NORTH THURSTON HIGH
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Forced Air.
- No Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dead End Street, Close to Bus Line.
- Community Amenities
- Bus Line
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA