Better than new! No carpet upgraded 5" hardwood flooring & plantation shutters through the entire house.Beautiful open kitchen & huge island, guest bedroom with a full bath on the main and a private office, formal dining room & 2 story living room completes the main level. Upstairs is the master suite with high trey ceiling and room to spread out, also 3 additional bedrooms and 2 full baths for more privacy. Cul-de-Sac & private yard, Ext 3 Car Garage. Natural light flows through this home and makes you feel relaxed from the moment you walk in. Come see!
Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional, 2+ Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,569 sq. ft
3,569 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Underground, Roof Vent Fans
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Library, Breakfast Room
- Split Plan
- Upstairs, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,569 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Microwave Built-In
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Bath Stubbed, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Living Room, Factory Built.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer 2 Story, Foyer Entry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- 107X121X77X127, Less than 1/3 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $399,900
Median Sold Price $337,415
Days On Site 94
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)