One of the finest homes on Spider Lake! A Lindal Cedar home, custom built in 2006. Magnificent 2 story wall of glass offers exceptional views of the lake. On the main level, a gorgeous kitchen with custom cabinetry and granite counters and island flows out to beautiful living and dining areas with fantastic views. Thereâs also a lovely family room/study, and an elegant bath with a jetted tub, shower, and glass double sink vanity. The upper level master bedroom suite has a splendid private bath with a double shower. In addition to the great views from up here, thereâs also a sliding glass door leading to a balcony deck, ideal for morning coffee or peaceful reading. There are even skylights that allow for stargazing from bed! The views continue throughout the house to the lower level with a wall of Anderson windows and walkout leading to lakefront decks and the dock for your boat. The walkout level also has a kitchenette with a dining area, a see-through (two-way) gas fireplace between the living room and bedroom, and another full bath. Thereâs also a separate media / family room for still more fun and diverse space. This level could be used as a separate apartment, and is perfect for family and friend guest accommodations. High quality construction and finishes throughout. This is a very special place.
Single Family, 2 Story
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Softener Rent
Other Construction, Frame
2,773 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Traverse City Area Public School
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,646 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,127 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Freezer, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Wall Unit, Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Walkout, Entrance Outside, Finished, Full Finished, Entrance Inside
- Guest Facilities
- Egress Window
- Fireplace, Gas Burning.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Hydro Tub, Skylight, Built-in Shelves, Den/study, Ceiling-beam, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Assigned Parking Space.
- Frame, Other
- Balcony, Deck, Porch Covered
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access Deeded, Water Front, Private Dock, Shed, Garden. Subdivision, Cul-De-Sac, Lake Front, Private Roads, Shared Road, Asphalt, Private Road Maintenance, Hard Wood, Clear lot.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $324,900
Median Sold Price $250,000
Days On Site 89
Sales-List Price 98.0%
SOURCE: mingla - Northern Great Lakes Association