If you love outdoor entertaining, this is your chance to own a darling bungalow with a fantastic yard in the area's HOTTEST neighborhood! Located next to Cherry Hills Village, this 2 bedroom 1 bath has original hardwood floors, newer roof (2015), updated windows, updated bathroom, and new back patio. Brand new egress window in basement room makes a 3rd (non-conforming) bedroom or great office space filled with natural light. Love to garden?? You will fall in love with your new spacious backyard, raised garden beds, and BRAND NEW $7,500 Rain Bird sprinkler system. This system has all the bells and whistles and is self-draining, so no more having to blow out the lines before winter! Quick drive to DTC, Downtown, and the Foothills. Minutes to the Highline Canal Trail, local parks, Oxford Light Rail Station, and Pearl St shops and restaurants! Perfect starter home or rental property, come see for yourself.
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, Bungalow
Irrigation/Sprinklers, Public Water Service
984 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
South Broadway Heights
883 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 648 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 336 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer
- Room Refrig, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Finished, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Metal, Frame
- Front Porch, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Level-Flat
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Shed / Utility Building. Public Transport, Public Roads, Paved Road, Lot Level-Flat.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $455,000
Median Sold Price $420,000
Days On Site 59
Sales-List Price 99.0%