Here it is! The Okemos home you have been waiting for! On the lagoon in Tacoma Hills and NOT in a flood plain! Unassuming from the front, you must come inside to see the wonderful space and the updates which have been thoughtfully done to this home. With over 4000 square feet of living space and 5 possible bedrooms, the home is perfect for those wanting space! You will delight in the perennial gardens that will surprise you in the spring, and love the wildlife and peaceful views of the lagoon. Enter into the large front foyer onto tile flooring and you will find a vaulted ceiling, coat closet, and a niche for car keys, gloves or hats. The living room to the left features 2 year old hardwood flooring, a gas fireplace, and custom window treatments. Off the living room is the formal dining
Single Family, 2 Story
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
4,150 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Living Room
- Living Room
- Dryer Connection
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,200 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 950 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Refrigerator, Electric Oven, Oven, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Disposal, Dishwasher, Humidifier
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Daylight, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Egress Window
- Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Laminate Counter, Pantry, Smoke Alarm, Internet Connection, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Finished Garage.
- Deck, 3 Season Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Paved Road, Public Roads.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $304,950
Median Sold Price $233,000
Days On Site 56
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: Greater Lansing Association of Realtors