This Landmark home in Newport Heights is well known for its commanding curb presence. A maritime classic with a modern farmhouse feel. Built with quality, precision and detail. It will not fail to leave an impression from the moment you enter the front door. Irreplaceable, pre-1900’s barn wood doors, furniture grade wood craftsmanship in moldings, custom cabinetry, board and batten detail, and tongue and groove high ceilings. Unique custom light fixtures, classic hardware appointment, all achieves style and comprehensive design. The rooms are open and careful design consideration was given to enhancing natural light throughout. The kitchen and breakfast nook anchor the flow to a generous family/great room, as well as the home’s open yard and outdoor living area. Along with office/guest room and custom multipurpose/utility mudroom. The second floor is as open and light filled as the first, with 10 foot ceilings, wide open hallways, oversized windows and thoughtful built-ins. A huge highlight of this home is its spectacular, detached apartment over the garage. This retreat is a perfect guest house, refuge, or party room. It boasts ceilings close to 15ft. high, all the fabulous design details of the main house are replicated throughout. More barn wood floors, cabinetry and custom moldings. A kitchen, separate bath, dining area, and then nestled behind barn doors is a full bed and floor to ceiling storage. This home is a must see on every level !
Single Family, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater
5,201 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Newport Heights (Newh)
Newport Mesa Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Foyer
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Six Burner Range, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- A/C - Zone
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Dining Room, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Staircase - Multiple, Bar, Beamed, Granite Counter Top, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Wainscoting, Sound System Wiring, Foyer Entry, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Garage, 3 Car Garage, Street Parking.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Insulated Doors, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters, Custom Built. Suburban.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $2,287,500
Median Sold Price $1,830,000
Days On Site 117
Sales-List Price 96.7%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS