Itâs Cooler in Pooler! Immaculate home located in Poolerâs highly sought after Copper Village at Godley Station. Step inside the 2 story foyer entryway to find a separate living and formal dining room. Walk a little further into the spacious great room with a woodburning fireplace, breakfast area with breakfast bar, and kitchen with stainless steel appliances and tile floors. This beautiful home features up and downstairs masters (or mother in law suite) both with full bathrooms. Community amenities include a clubhouse with gym, pool, playground, tennis & basketball courts. Conveniently located to the Airport, 95, 16, HAAF, Gulfstream & within walking distance to shopping, food & entertainment!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Brick, Vinyl, Wood
2,504 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite, Split Plan
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Upstairs, Washer Connection
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Appliances, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Electric, Wood-burning, Great Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Ceilings Trey, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Foyer 2 Story, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Kitchen Level.
- Wood, Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Full, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Walk to Shopping, Curb & Gutter. Asphalt, Paved Road, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area, Jogging Path
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $256,250
Median Sold Price $184,850
Days On Site 103
Sales-List Price 96.2%
SOURCE: GASBR: GASBR - Savannah Board of Realtors