Last Updated: 1/17/2018 3:43 PM
Welcome to this well kept 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom Chino home in the highly sought after Park East III neighborhood. This highly upgraded 1,920 Sq. Ft. home built in 1977 is the perfect family home in a great neighborhood. This beautifully appointed home features a formal living room and dining room with tile floors, ceiling fan and fireplace. The kitchen has been upgraded with granite counter tops and back splash, rich cabinets and stainless steel appliance. Large family room features wood laminate floors and slider to backyard. Master suite includes a large bedroom, fireplace, his and hers closet, his and hers vanities and shower. 3 additional bedrooms and 1 additional full size bathroom with shower/tub combo complete the second story. Backyard features large covered patio, block walls, raised flower bed, grass area and storage shed. HOA amenities (Just $67/Month) include 2 Pools, vast greenbelt/park, 2 playgrounds, tennis courts, horse shoe pits, volleyball setup, running track and clubhouse. This is the home you have been waiting for!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
1,920 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Chino Valley Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Laundry Area, Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Central Air
- Guest Facilities
- Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Meeting Room, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Storage Room, Driveway.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area