Last Updated: 11/22/2017 2:59 AM
Right in town is a 4.63-acre oasis at the bottom of East Hill where quiet, Bay views, and bird songs preside over deciduous trees and a home that is deeply part of the history of Homer. Subdivide the lower half of the land and keep the upper portion, nestled in the trees, for yourself. A professional remodel estimate for the home is available. The shop and garage add functionality to the charm!
Single Family, Raised Ranch
Kenai Peninsula Borough
Public Water Service
2,940 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Yes -1 space
Gerbitz And Billips
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Dining Area
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood. Baseboard.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. Attached Garage, Detached Garage.
- Tar Gravel
- Lot View
- Bay, Mountain, View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn, Greenhouse, Landscaped, Private Yard, Shed. In City, Covenants/Restructions.