Last Updated: 9/25/2017 3:27 AM
Bring your horses and your boat! Custom-built home on 6 acres with amazing pond view. Includes boat slip on Sassafras River, beautiful pool yard, large salt-water pool, gazebo, 40x30 barn with run-in shed, and fenced pasture. Breathtaking views from almost every room in the house. Backs to 60 acres of community land with walking/riding trails, and fishing ponds. Ten minutes from Middletown, DE.
Single Family, 3 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Holding Tank, Well
Shingle, Stone, Stucco
Gravity Septic System, Holding Tank
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Breakfast Area, Formal
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Rough-in Bath, Tub-2+ Person, Whirlpool Bath
- Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Partial, Full, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Insert, Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Attic Walk-in, Crown Molding, Drapery Rods Only, Window Drapes-curtains, Walk-in Closets, Window Blinds, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Garage.
- Stucco, Stone, Shingle
- Deck, Patio, Front Porch
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Water, Trees/Woods
- Full, Board Fence, Partial, Split Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Boat Slip, Satellite Dish. Paved Road, Asphalt, Horse Property, Clear lot.
45 Christopher Lane, Warwick, MD 21912
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $434,950
Median sold price $407,500
Days On Market 252
Sales-List Price 0.9%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS