Truly exceptional: not simply charming, enchanting. Located on one of Monmouth Beach's most spacious properties in one of its favorite neighborhoods, this impeccably renovated historic home has it all: room for everyone inside & out, architectural beauty, close proximity to the beach & so much more! 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 5 fireplaces, pergola covered firepit, pool, 3 car garage. The front porch with its canvas drapes sets the stage for this extraordinary residence. The entry with its dramatic curving staircase & stained glass window high above welcomes you & the unique 1st floor layout will instantly inspire you to plan your first party. The built-ins will showcase your collections. The marble kitchen with fireplace will be the center of many gatherings. And no flood insurance required!
Single Family, Colonial, Custom, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,589 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room
- Living Room
- Floor - Wood
- Butler Pantry, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Tub Only, Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Marble, Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Basement, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Stained Glass, Awning
- 5. Gas Burning, Ceramic.
- Additional Interior Features
- Furnished, Built-Ins, Window Blinds, Window Treatment, 9 Ft + Ceiling Upper Level, Beamed, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Street Parking, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Oversized Parking, Gravel.
- Deck, Patio, Open
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Ocean, Water
- Lot Dimensions
- 161 x 300
- Residential,Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Outside Shower. Level.