A RARE offering in sought-after Country Brook Estates where few properties are sold, speaking volumes for the desirability of this location! Welcome to over 1700sf of living space with 3 generously sized bedrooms, 2.5 renovated baths & a finished lower level providing additional space to enjoy. The main level is perfect for entertaining & everyday living with hardwoods flowing through the living room & formal dining area, and a gas fireplace filling the space with warmth & coziness all winter season long. The eat-in-kitchen has refreshed cabinetry inspired by todayâs design magazines along with a center island lined with granite countertops. Located on a beautiful 1 acre lot surrounded by a stone wall & mature trees, the back deck with canopy & outdoor lighting and the patio with a built-in firepit were designed to take advantage of the peace & tranquility this Western Cranston location offers. Additional highlights & features of this fantastic home include a master suite, 1st floor laundry, central AC, and a 1 car attached garage. Come see for yourself why this is a very special opportunity not to be missed.
Single Family, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
2,232 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Western/Country Brook Estates
100 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 500 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate, Carpet, Ceramic
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Hot Water.
- Partially Finished, Common Basement, Storage, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- 1. Zero Clearance.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Golf Course, Highway Access, Close To School, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops, Swimming, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $309,000
Median Sold Price $244,750
Days On Site 85
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island