Incredible opportunity to own a completely renovated (down to the studs) 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom modern finished bungalow in the heart of Sunnyside in Denver. The beautiful western facing home sits on a corner lot with a 3 car garage and fenced in back yard. Every single aspect of this home is brand new - New roof, new siding, insulation added to walls and ceiling, all brand new electrical, HVAC, new plumbing, new interior everything, new modern wood clad Pella windows, new water tap, new sewer, new sprinkler and more! The basement was dug down so that you have a full height 8' ceiling basement with beautiful polished concrete floors. The interior was redesigned to create an open floor plan with a stunning kitchen that has a gorgeous peninsula with waterfall counter top and seating. Added a full master bathroom with walk in closet en suite to a larger master bedroom. This is a rare find in the heart of Sunnyside neighborhood. (Please note, landscaping still under construction)
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, Bungalow
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Block, Concrete, Frame
1,942 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
1,942 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,051 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 891 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Range-Oven
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Stone Counter Top, Solid Surface Counter
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Frame, Concrete
- Covered, Front Porch, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Level-Flat
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Public Roads, Alley, Paved Road, Lot Level-Flat.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $505,000
Median Sold Price $448,500
Days On Site 67
Sales-List Price 98.9%