Sunrise views on St Georges Creek. Colonial home on private 1 acre lot. Main level has hardwood floors, family room w/gas fireplace, breakfast room w/french doors to patio & covered porch, living room or den, full bath on main level with separate exit to outside. Perfect for coming in from swimming, boating, fishing! Upstairs has loft area, master bedroom has cathedral ceilings & hardwood flooring. Both upstairs baths have double sinks. Outside spaces great for entertaining. Playset conveys. 8,000 lb boat lift. Close proximity to restaurants by car or boat. Well maintained home, original owners.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,894 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Tall Pines Subdivision
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Loft, Breakfast Room
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,894 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Low-Emittance , Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Concrete Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Landscaped, Back Yard, Fishing. Dead End Street, Creek Front.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $539,900
Median Sold Price $507,500
Days On Site 103
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: Bright MLS