Magnificent colonial with contemporary vibe. This beautiful property is conveniently located on an end street next to wooded area providing lots of privacy. Lovely 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom property. 453 Ward Ave offers 3 beautiful fireplaces with remote controls, Big finished basement with plenty of recreational space, and a vacation styled backyard with a massive in-ground pool surrounded by a gorgeous multi-tier deck. Come by and enjoy your own private backyard paradise complete with heated in-ground pool, gazebo, and paver patio pathways. Beautifully updated kitchen features professional thermador stove, SS appliances, lovely tile backsplash, center island/breakfast bar, and beautiful granite counters.
Single Family, Contemporary, Colonial, Custom, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Skylight, Dual Sinks, Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Ceramic
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Basement, Finished, Heated
- Guest Facilities
- Palladian Windows
- Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, Woodburning Fireplace, Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Stone Counter Top, Tray, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway.
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Heated, In-ground, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- 75 x 100
- Residential,Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Gazebo, Outdoor Lights, Sliding Glass Door.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $286,500
Median Sold Price $260,000
Days On Site 109
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS