When you enter the home you will see the gleaming hardwood floors throughout the entire 1st & 2nd floors. kitchen has Quartz counter tops & newer appliances. 1st floor laundry has been converted to a wonderful mud room & closet w/ hooks & cubbies. Laundry has been relocated to the 2nd floor where the walk in closet use to be. The large step down master is open w/a new walk in closet the entire length of the room. 2 other bedrooms, full bath, and loft area on the 2nd floor. Lower level has 2 finished rooms w/ egress windows. Garage w/commercial grade epoxy floor professionally installed. Landscaping/Sprinkler system for a beautiful yard. Home is qualified for Keller Mortgage w/any licensed agent--no origination, underwriter,transaction or processor fee! Plus $1,000 credit at closing
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dryer Connection
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,983 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Egress Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Solid Surface Counter, Master Bath, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Golf Community. Public Roads.
Chandler/Coleman West to Shearwater north to Avocet East
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $222,500
Median sold price $175,500
Days On Market 96
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: MIGLANS: Greater Lansing Association of Realtors