WOW!! Location! Location! This "MADRID" model in our resort-style community of Laguna Woods sits high on a hill overlooking the Performing Arts Clubhouse. Although it is in need of TLC it is truly a gem in the rough. I guarantee it will be worth the effort! This is a perfect home to bring your special touches and creativity. Single level with no stairs in a private and beautiful location! Enjoy the wonderful gated courtyard with storage and double door entry. Additional features found in this home include an inter atrium creating a light and bright environment throughout the home, heat/AC wall heat pump in Living room. Corner location in a wonderful setting. Add all this to the amenities offered by Laguna Woods Village and you have a winning combination -- 27 hole championship golf course or the 9 hole executive par 3 course, tennis, paddle tennis, lawn bowling, 2 fitness centers, 7 clubhouses, 5 swimming pools, equestrian center, gardening opportunities, art studio, world class wood shop, over 200 clubs and organizations ensure you will never get bored here! Plus, free bus transportation around the community and nearby shopping and bus trips. Also, there is a very economical RV storage area to park your RV. Country Club Living at its BEST and just approximately 6 miles from beautiful Laguna Beach! California living at its BEST!
Electric Water Heater
1,000 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Leisure World (Lw)
Saddleback Valley Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Radiant, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- No Fireplace.
- Controlled Access, 24 Hour Security, Guard At Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Meeting Room, Laminate Counter, Unfurnished
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Assigned Parking Space, Detached Carport, Guest Parking, RV Parking.
- Stucco, Frame
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, In-ground, Lap, Heated
- Community Spa, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- Park, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Billiard Room, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Recreation Facilities, Community Spa, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $344,500
Median sold price $320,000
Days On Market 92
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS