Beautiful Mid-Century Modern home! Unique architecture in a private wooded setting, Indian Lakes Subdivision!! Only 5 minutes to Michigan State University and shopping! Spectacular large living room with cathedral beamed ceiling, soaring fieldstone fireplace with skylights & views to a gorgeous wooded backyard! The family room & dining area open to a large patio area with a 20 x 40 foot in ground pool with well water for filling it in the summer! The adjacent kitchen has Corian counter tops, 2 new wall ovens, very handsome custom high quality Heritage cabinets and an unusual tiered ceiling with tracer lighting! First floor laundry has an entry to the deck and pool area. 2nd floor has 3 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms with a Jack & Jill bathroom.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- First Floor Laundry
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,880 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Oven, Electric Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Counter, Master Bath, Pantry, Smoke Alarm, Beamed, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Finished Garage.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Screened-in
- Flat, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed. Public Roads.
MT. HOPE TO COMANCHE TO SEQUOIA
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $374,900
Median Sold Price $114,750
Days On Site 85
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: MIGLANS: Greater Lansing Association of Realtors