Long Pond Sunsets right from your own screened in porch or deck! Well maintained 1900 home with shared lake front within walking distance to Belgrade Lakes Village. Bright and sunny country kitchen that leads to a large living room with nice screened in porches for your early morning coffee or end of day drinks. Featuring 2 bedrooms on the first floor with 2 additional beds on the second floor. Walk to the lake and sit on your dock to relax or jump in your boat for a cruise. Sandy bottom water to swim in and nice landscaping that is maintained by the association so you have very little work to do!!
1 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Private Water Service, Well
Wood Frame, Shingle
1,750 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,750 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Oil, Wood, Hot Water. Baseboard, Zone, Stove.
- Daylight, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- Shared Driveway, Gravel, On Site.
- Deck, Screened Porch
- Lot View
- Mountain, Scenic
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deeded Beach Access, Lake Access, Dock, Out Building. Close To Shops, Rural, Lake Front, Paved Road, Public Roads, Easements, Rolling, Irrigation well.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $300,000
Median Sold Price $300,000
Days On Site 86
Sales-List Price 93.4%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System (MREIS)