Fantastic newly remodeled 3 bed/1 bath Cape is set far back from the street with a huge gated driveway creating its own private compound. Quiet side street off of Smithfield Ave. Large front grassy yard has a beautiful pink Cherry Blossom tree adding a nice touch of color to the front of the home. Brand new kitchen with center island and stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Massive front to back living room with new carpet and 3 ceiling fans. Master bedroom features soaring cathedral ceilings with skylight. Great front screened-in porch for enjoying those warm summer evenings. Clean, dry basement has tons of storage and laundry hookups. Gas heat & hot water is super efficient. Separate outbuilding was a 2-car garage that was transformed to a storage area/man-cave. Could easily be transformed back to a 2 car garage in the future if desired by buyer or used as it currently is. Maintenance-free vinyl siding with newer vinyl replacement windows and dark architectural asphalt shingle roof. Call today as this property is sure to sell quickly!
Single Family, Cape Cod
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, Separat
1,356 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Carpet, Ceramic
- Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Unfinished Basement, Storage, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door, Storm Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 12 Parking Spaces. Detached Garage.
- Porch, Screened-in
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Private Compound, Sidewalks. Commuter Bus, Golf Course, Highway Access, Hospital, Close To School, Railroad, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $219,900
Median Sold Price $210,000
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island