Amazing McDonough Nantucket floorplan expanded contemporary home was enlarged last year with a Custom Pella Sliding Glass Door to the breakfast area of the Kitchen adding a composite Deck overlooking a wooded wonderland. Hardwood floors through out the main level begin at the two story foyer and flow upstairs into the hallways which lead to Five Bedrooms and Two Full Baths. The generous Master Suite with views of the woods, includes a vaulted ceiling and spacious Master Bathroom. The beautiful hardwood floors at the entry also extend into the Formal Living and Dining Rooms, the Kitchen and the Family Room. The Mud Room between the three car Garage and the Family Room includes the Laundry Area. A wonderful play room is set off the Mud/Laundry Room and connects back to the Foyer which also has a lovely powder room on the main level. This leads back to the kitchen off which there is also an enclosed porch overlooking the fenced backyard. Stainless steel appliances and custom cabinetry with a breakfast counter island are at the center of this home. Wine Fridge built into the kitchen island. Three door stainless steel refrigerator with ice dispenser in door. Elite Glass top burner in Island as well. Deep, wide sink overlooks deck and woods. This beautiful retreat overlooks woodland with a path running through it. Dorsey Hall Village Center and Centennial Park are nearby via pathways. The Full Lower Level includes a Sixth Bedroom with a Third Full Bathroom and a large area for workshops, office space and generous storage with 10 foot ceilings Exterior back doors lead to the partially fenced backyard and a paved walkway leading around and up to the front porch.
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Pu
4,447 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Nantucket - Expande>
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Mud Room
- Master Bathroom
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,447 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Cook Top Range, Dryer, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Poured, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened, Skylights, Storm Window
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Suburban, Dead End Street, Cul-De-Sac, Sloped.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $599,900
Median Sold Price $400,000
Days On Site 96
Sales-List Price 99.4%
SOURCE: Bright MLS