Last Updated: 1/18/2018 12:59 PM
Elegant, light filled in-city sanctuary. From a quiet lane, enter to sky-lit vaulted ceilings, gleaming hardwoods, a wall of windows, a private, peaceful natural setting. No window coverings needed. Tasteful dÃ©cor with the highest quality finishes & craftsmanship. A true cooks kitchen & open floor plan ideal for entertaining. Luxurious master suite up, main level bedroom or den & lower level suite. All of this and Lincoln Park, Coleman Pool, Morgan Junction shops & eateries nearby. Welcome home!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,790 sq. ft
Electric, Natural Gas
WEST SEATTLE HIGH
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile
- Radiant, Forced Air.
- Daylight, Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Off Street.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, Secluded, Close to Bus Line.
- Community Amenities
- Bus Line
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA