The best of Bowie! Beautiful stone and siding colonial backing to trees. Hardwood floors expand the main level formal living and dining rooms, powder room, kitchen and family room. Sunlit center island kitchen with 42" cabinetry, stainless steel appliances (including new range) and granite countertops opens to the family room with gas fireplace and exits to the rear yard. Fenced rear yard backs to trees, perfect for entertaining with custom patio and built-in island with gas grill. The upper level master bedroom suite features a double door entry, 2 closets (one walk-in) and master bathroom with upgraded tile, double vanity and separate soaking tub. Three additional generous sized bedrooms on the upper level, all with overhead lighting and ceiling fans. Additional full bathroom and laundry room also located on the upper level. The lower level boasts a finished recreation room, full bathroom, storage/utility room and a separate room with egress window (5th bedroom) ready to be finished. Located towards the end of the street with sidewalks and a small park. Two car garage, neutral paint throughout, wood blinds, new carpeting upstairs - this home has it all!The Fairwood Community features playgrounds, tennis court, pool and 8 miles of walking trails throughout. Located 15 miles to downtown DC, 15 miles to Annapolis and 25 miles to Baltimore with easy access to three major airports.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Other Construction, Stone, Vinyl Siding
2,991 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairwood-Phase 2-Plat 10
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,191 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 800 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Full, Space For Rooms
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Heatilator, Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl, Other
- Patio, Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Rear, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors. Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $375,000
Median Sold Price $355,000
Days On Site 77
Sales-List Price 99.9%
SOURCE: Bright MLS