*Great New Price* This expanded ranch style home perfect for those who luv one floor living. This home is unique because it offers an open concept floor plan that has potential for handicap use. The sellers have a Handicap metal wheel chair ramp that come right off a paved driveway and leads to a french style patio door that opens in the center and leads to an open kitchen which includes a double fuel stove, upgraded fridge and a walk in pantry. The home has some Handicap modifications. The sellers have added laundry hook ups on the first floor for easy use. The Master bedroom has been recently updated with Cathedral ceilings, recessed lights and an elliptical style patio door that leads out to a private back yard. There is a elegant updated master bath with a tiled shower. This home also consist of a 2nd bedroom and if needed a loft style office with oak stairs. The sellers have done many upgrades. The back yard is large and private. Great location with easy access to shopping and highway.
Single Family, Ranch, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Private Water Service, Gas Water Heater, On Demand
Wood Frame, Wood Siding
Private Sewer System, Septic
1,800 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box
NORTH SALEM ELEMENTARY
SALEM HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Loft
- Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- Dining Area
- Common, Inside, First Floor Laundry
- pantry walk-in, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,800 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Parquet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Walkup, Concrete, Full, Entrance Inside, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Handicapped Access.
- Additional Interior Features
- Handicapped Access, Carpet Free Home, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Skylight, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Handicapped Access, Landscaped. Corner, Rural, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $469,900
Median Sold Price $337,500
Days On Site 94
Sales-List Price 96.3%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network