Tusquittee Creek Front Home in the Heart of the sought after Tusquittee Community where trout fishing and Mountain views abound. This gorgeous one level, open concept home sits on 4.41 acres of beautiful pasture complete with large Red Barn, greenhouse, oversized detached 2-car garage and workshop. This 3-bedroom, 3 bath home boasts an expansive kitchen with custom cherry cabinets, granite countertops, large island and black appliances with white shiplap walls as the backdrop. This home also features a large bonus room with kitchenette, Wood beams and rock accents throughout main living area, and expansive creek views and sounds throughout. This is a must-see home in an ideal setting.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Private Water Service, Well
Private Sewer System, Existing Well
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Convection Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Heat Pump, Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Mountain, Water, Creek/Stream
- Lot Dimensions
- 2-5 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Barn, Garden, Greenhouse, Out Building, Workshop. Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $300,000
Median Sold Price $213,500
Days On Site 196
Sales-List Price 94.2%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)