Last Updated: 11/20/2017 4:47 PM
Lovely & well maintained ''HIDDENBROOK ESTATES' co-op park. 26X44-1985 Ritz Craft. Many updates including new kitchen w/white cabinets. Seller updated every room in house. Paneling all removed and replaced with sheet rock and all interior/exterior walls insulated. Bathroom gutted floor to ceiling in 2016 with new tub, vanity, and tiled shower/floors. Master BR has a walk in closet. New Energy efficient furnace January 2016. New roof approx 2006. New laminate flooring in 2012. New windows in 2006. Level & landscaped yard. Blacktop driveway w/parking for 2 cars. Lot rent includes: water/ sewer, garbage removal, road snow removal, school and land taxes. Why pay rent when you can own?.
Mobile Home, Other
Private Sewer System
Yes - 2 spaces
1,056 Sq. Ft. (approx)
100 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Connection
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,056 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Propane.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Off Street.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Park, Playground, Sliding Glass Door. Close to Bus Line, Park Adjacent, Shopping Mall, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Bus Line, Shopping Mall