Last Updated: 9/24/2017 9:58 PM
WELCOME TO SCENIC RYAN FARM ROAD! This meticulously maintained custom colonial is located in the highly desirable neighborhood of Ryan Farm Estates. Featuring 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bath-rooms, the home offers an abundance of luxurious amenities and endless entertaining possibilities, including an expansive composite deck to enjoy the breathtaking views and a complete home theatre to gather with family and friends. Throughout the home you will enjoy stunning features such as gleaming hardwood floors, large windows, extensive millwork, impeccable decor and a whole house generator! The main level offers a spectacular gourmet kitchen with large center island, granite counter tops, stat of the art appliances and custom cabinetry open to a stunning family room with gas fireplace and a warm and inviting dining room and first floor office. The upper level offers four spacious bedrooms to include a master suite with luxurious bathroom. A partially finished walk out lower level provides a great space for future expansion as well an additional home office and home theatre. With luxury throughout, this home is sure to exceed your expectations! Make this perfect place to call home!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
4,026 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Electrical Service - 110 Volt, Circuit Breaker Box, Generator, Propane
GOLDEN BROOK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
WINDHAM MIDDLE SCHOOL
WINDHAM HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Media, Living/Dining Combo
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- Dining Area, Formal
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,219 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 807 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, De-Humidifier
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Inside, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Screened, Double Pane
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Gas Fireplace, Kitchen Island, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway, Garage, Off Street.
- Sprinkler System
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Public Roads, Sloped, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $530,999
Median sold price $510,000
Days On Market 100
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: nhnne-v - Northern New England