NEW PRICE! Beautifully finished with spectacular features and generously sized entertaining spaces, 4700 N. Chelsea Lane is an impressive Craftsman-style home that was built in 2010 on approximate 0.18 acres in Glenbrook Village. Decadent millwork, high ceilings, a versatile floor plan, and traditional finishes complete this fantastic home that offers 6 Bedrooms & 5.5 Baths throughout 4 finished levels. The serene and perfectly planned back Patio is a tranquil oasis that features privacy and a heated pool with waterfalls, fire pit along with plenty of room for informal living. Along with the fenced-in yard, there is large front porch, an attached 2-Car Garage, and driveway for off-street parking. Professionally landscaped the backyard also has a sprinkler system. Ideally located in Bethesda near stores, restaurants and movie theaters.
Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, 3+ Story
5 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stone, Composite Shingle
4,975 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Loft, Office, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,975 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Central Vacuum, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Electric, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other
- Gas Heat. Zone.
- Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- TV Entry System, 24 Hour Security, Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cedar Closet, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Built-In, Gravel.
- Stone, Shingle
- Patio, Deck
- Pool Description
- Rear, Wood
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,279,499
Median Sold Price $865,000
Days On Site 85
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS