Last Updated: 9/25/2017 3:51 PM
Amazing price for this fabulous renovated brick traditional in Kell HS district. Contemporary colors. Kitchen features granite & tile backsplash. Appliances to include refrigerator. Gas connection for stove. Master suite features trey ceiling, walk-in closet, new skylight, tile floors. Partially finished basement makes the perfect man cave or media room with the built-in bar. Basement refrigerator also remains. Projection system is negotiable. In ground sprinkler system. New flooring, new baths, new water heater, new fence and huge new deck - great for entertaining!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,424 sq. ft
BLACKWELL - COBB
Detailed Room Information
- Split Plan
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Hookups in Kitchen Area
- Breakfast Area, Cabinets Stain, Counter Top - Stone
- Bath Description
- Skylight, Garden Tub, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Finished, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas logs, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer, Skylight, Ceilings Trey, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Drive Under/Built-In, Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 44X30X107x130x114, Under 1/3 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Street Lights, Tennis Lighted. Other, Paved Road, Community Maintenance.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Driving 575N: Exit 4 Bells Ferry Rd, L on to Bells Ferry Rd, R Shallowford Rd, L Shallow Ridge Rd NE, House is ont he L.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $349,000
Median sold price $222,500
Days On Market 69
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service