Beautiful country split-ranch with over 3500 square feet of living space. Quality built with maintenance free materials, Hardy board and brick. Nestled in the pines with 17 acres and a pond to play on. A covered porch opens to the Great room, with focal fireplace and doorwall to deck. A spacious master suite enjoys a sitting room which connects to the deck, as does a second bedroom. Open the windows for fresh air! Open kitchen with breakfast bar, first floor laundry, and an oversized two-car garage. Lower level is fully finished in the quality of the first floor, offers a fireplace, family room, media room, office used for a bedroom, bath and an additional bedroom suite with its own bath. Patio doors lead to the yard. Great North Branch schools and close to Lake Pleasant for easy commuting. Priced to sell. New gravel driveway to be installed. Back up 45KW generator.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
17 Acres |1 Sq. Ft.
1,850 sq. ft
- Air Cleaner, Humidifier, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Forced Air.
- Daylight, Finished, Walkout, Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning, Basement, Living Room.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Hydro Tub, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Enclosed Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights. Hilly-Ravine, Gravel Road, Wooded.
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd. and Realcomp II Ltd, ©2018 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $215,000
Median Sold Price $189,900
Days On Site 55
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: Real Comp