Must see! Price reduced with interior and exterior of home painted and repaired. Seller to install new driveway. Home is a beautiful raised ranch, maintenance free-brick & stone. Both levels finished in quality. Nestled in pines w/17 acres plus koi & blue gill pond. Covered porch opens to Great room w/focal fireplace and doorwall to deck. Split ranch, spacious master suite enjoys 4-season sitting rm connecting to deck. Full bath, tiled, over-sized shower. Oak floors, beautiful open kitchen, breakfast bar, dining, bar sink, cathedral ceiling, arched doorways. Two bedrooms, w/character, one w/4-season sitting rm. Main fl laundry, oversized 2 1/2-car garage w/counter & sink, heated & drywalled. Lower level fully finished w/hickory & pine tiki bar w/sink, fireplace, family/rec rm, Doorwalls to patio. 2 add'l bedrm suites w/baths, closets, kitchenettes. Also media/office or 5th bedrm! Whole house 45 kw generator, great North Branch schools, close to Lake Pleasant. Make an Offer!
Single Family, Ranch, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
3,600 sq. ft
- Air Cleaner, Humidifier, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Stove
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning, Basement, Living Room.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Hydro Tub, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Enclosed Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights. Hilly-Ravine, Gravel Road, Wooded.
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd. and , ©2018 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $184,700
Median Sold Price $188,900
Days On Site 83
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: Real Comp