Last Updated: 1/20/2018 2:55 PM
This Super Clean, Well Cared for Home is nestled in the Foothills of Herriman and boasts an Inviting Open Floor Plan that's ideal for Entertaining and Family Gatherings. Featuring 3 Large Bedrooms on the Main Level with double doors that open into the Master Suite and a 4th bedroom in the basement with plenty of room for future growth. No need to worry about Radon, this home was built with a passive radon system. Sits on a large fully fenced lot with professional landscaping, a custom 12'x12' shed with roll-up overhead door, extra deep 2 car garage, and plenty of RV Parking (56'x16'). Walking distance to Providence Hall Schools (K-12), close to the future Herriman High School (opening Fall 2018) and just minutes from Shopping & Dining at the new Mountain View Village. For the commuters, this home has convenient access to Mountain View Corridor and Bangerter Highway as well as easy access to the UTA Trax station in DayBreak. For the outdoor enthusiasts, there are nearby trails for hiking, biking and horseback riding. All information is deemed reliable. Buyer / Buyer's agent to verify all.
Single Family, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Softener Own, Water
3,498 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
DSL Available, Natural Gas
FORT HERRIMAN MID
- Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Gas logs, Insert.
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer Entry, Master Bath, Floor Drain, French Doors, Vaulted, Window Coverings, Window Blinds, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, RV Parking, Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle, Rock/Stone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door, Satellite Dish, Extra Storage, Swing Sets, Sidewalks, Shed. Paved Road.