Private & Serene, leave the bustle behind and come home to the sound of the birds singing, very private yet only minutes out of TC and 5 minutes to the Bay. This is a completely unique property 3.91 acres that includes Main House, Studio/Garage, Work Shop/Gym & Sauna/Hot Tub house. Everything is custom with attention to detail that is amazing. Custom, light and bright Oregon-Treehouse style home is has gorgeous and intricate woodwork throughout, the doors and floors are works of art, with Bird's Eye Maple, Purple Heart, Ash, Teak, Sycamore & Cedar. Cathedral ceilings & skylights flood the stylish interior with light. Enjoy the 5,000 gallon Koi Pond with pergola that is custom made - no nails to hold it together! 3 Car garage is the base of the studio space, that could easily be an additional apartment. Wood Shop is a dream space and has a fully equipped gym upstairs. Borders Hickory Hills ski area & miles of wooded hiking & biking trails over acres and acres of undeveloped land. This is a see to believe property.
Single Family, Contemporary
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Softener Own, LP Gas Water Heater, Well Private, N
2,207 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Metes And Bounds
Traverse City Area Public School
Detailed Room Information
- Workshop, Exercise Room, Foyer
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,207 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Other
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane, Other, Hot Water. Other.
- Full, Walkout, Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Egress Window
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage.
- Wood, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Guesthouse, Workshop, Sauna. Asphalt, Hard Wood, Wooded, Rolling.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $329,900
Median Sold Price $249,900
Days On Site 87
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: mingla - Northern Great Lakes Association