Here's a great opportunity to purchase a country home situated on 38 acres that will be in your family for generations to come. French Arcadian style home features five bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths complete with the character and craftsmanship that brings the feeling of home. The well-appointed kitchen has abundant storage and prep space, an island, and a truly special feature - an indoor charcoal grill! There are a wet bar and walk-in pantry that will assist with entertaining family and friends. The house is flooded with natural light with fantastic 360 degree wooded views. This is a split floor-plan with Master Suite downstairs and four bedrooms along with full bath upstairs. Storage is abundant with two walk-in entries into the attic. Property offers 3-car attached garage, covered patio, and open deck. There is a field house and 38 acres to call your own. Property is less than 5 miles from Childersburg. Schedule a tour today and discover the possibilities.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Yes - 5 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Indoor Grill, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Slate, Carpet
- Forced Air.
- Partial, Unfinished Basement, Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Smooth Ceiling, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Greenhouse, Storm Cellar. Acreage.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $149,450
Median Sold Price $99,000
Days On Site 139
Sales-List Price 93.4%
SOURCE: Greater Alabama MLS