Must see home perfect for the entire family. Located in Copper Creek, this custom home features beautiful landscaping, gated drive, gazebo with fireplace & garden area. In addition to neighborhood amenities, this home includes heated salt-water gunite pool, covered patio with outdoor kitchen. Open floor plan and outdoor area are perfect for family time and entertaining. In addition to master, 3 bedrooms each have walk-in closets and private baths. Exercise room and flex room on second level.
Single Family, 2 Story
5 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater, Gas Water Heater
6,800 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Copper Creek Sub Ph Ii
Cable TV, Electric, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Storage, Exercise Room, Office
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Garden Tub, Shower Only
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Disposal, Gas Appliances, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Wood Window
- 1. Gas logs, Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Blinds, Built-Ins, Window Drapes-curtains, Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Garage.
- Covered, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Gunite, Heated, In-ground
- Full, Wrought Iron, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Sidewalks. Subdivision, Close To School, Curb, Public Roads, Paved Road, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $299,900
Median Sold Price $261,000
Days On Site 109
Sales-List Price 98.0%
SOURCE: Rogers Board of Realtors