Gorgeous home in Stonecrest neighborhood! Located close to parks, shopping, dining, and entertainment. This home features spacious rooms and plenty of entertaining space. Living room has raised ceilings and large windows letting in natural light. Formal dining room. Kitchen has built-in appliances, electric range, trash compactor, built-in desk space, and breakfast nook. Family room has built-ins and gas fireplace and provides additional living space. Covered patio is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the privacy fenced backyard. Master suite is a true retreat with spa-like master bath and large WIC. Two large guest bedrooms and one and a half guest bathrooms. Central Vac. New roof. Welcome home!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,585 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric, Natural Gas, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Microwave, Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Trash Compactor, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Central Vacuum
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Family Room, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Blinds, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Garage.
- Brick, Stone
- Covered, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Rear, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Sidewalks. Corner, Subdivision, Curb, Public Roads, Clear lot, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $289,900
Median Sold Price $166,000
Days On Site 38
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: Rogers Board of Realtors