Stunning Classic Williamsburg Traditional in desirable Chastain Park. Set on a beautiful lot, main level includes 10ft ceilings, spacious living spaces, office, mud room, and renovated custom kitchen open to keeping room and deck overlooking private backyard. New media room on 2nd level, large master suite with custom closet, and three addâl bedrooms w/all new baths. Finished daylight terrace w/in-law suite, media room, and hardwoods open to walk-out backyard. Custom home automation system throughout including security, 3-car garage, and approved pool plans.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
6 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater
Public Sewer, Sewer Available
Yes - 3 spaces
220v Service, Underground
RIVERWOOD INTERNATIONAL CHARTER
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Daylight, Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Private Front Entry
- 3. Factory Built, Gas logs, Gas Starter, Master Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Private Front Entry, Bookcases, Internet Connection, Tray, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage, Kitchen Level.
- Brick, Frame
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Rear, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private Yard, Extra Storage, Front Yard, Security Lighting. Paved Road, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $375,000
Median Sold Price $308,095
Days On Site 81
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service