Ready Now!!!!! The Stacy plan by Huguenot Builders Inc. welcomes you home with a full front porch! Inside, the first floor features hardwood floors throughout most, formal dining room with chandelier and wainscoting, eat-in kitchen with custom cabinets, granite countertops, and large pantry, great room with gas fireplace and access to the 12'x12' deck. Laundry room and half bath complete the first floor. Upstairs the master is truly a retreat with large walk-in closet, ceiling fan, and master bath with double bowl vanity, shower and tub. Three other good size bedrooms with an abundance of closet space and a hall bath complete the second floor. This home also features a basement with two car garage and unfinished space that can be used as a man cave or for storage. Opportunity to finish the space for additional living space. This home is conveniently located in Cosby High district near shopping, restaurants, entertainment and major thoroughfares.
Single Family, 2 Story, Transitional
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
2,300 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Stove
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Wood
- Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Partial, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window, Bay Window(s)
- Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Stone Counter Top, Pantry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System. Cul-De-Sac.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $419,900
Median Sold Price $382,120
Days On Site 92
Sales-List Price 101.2%
SOURCE: Central Virginia Regional MLS