Year round lake front living on Lake Bomoseen-Vermont's largest lake. Meticulously maintained and updated over the years (see attached list) to create a comfortable retreat and home for family and friends ..even mans best friend (fabulous dog run). Wanting to bring the outside in, the owners essentially created a wall of windows and sliders from all living spaces including the dining room, living room, sunroom and family room allowing easy access to the lake from every room. Looking across the lake from any of these venues or the expansive deck you will see a a wilderness shoreline and an occasional fisherman. Quiet and serene setting
Single Family, Chalet, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Well, Private Water Service
Post and Beam, Cedar Exterior, Clapboard
Mound Septic System, Septic
2,804 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
200 Amps, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Sun Room
- Master Suite
- Kitchen Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,816 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, De-Humidifier
- Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Wood. Radiant In-Floor, Baseboard, Zone.
- Entrance Inside, Concrete, Daylight, Full, Partially Finished, Storage, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 2. 2 or More Fireplaces, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Kitchen Island, Window Treatment, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Stone Driveway.
- Cedar, Clapboard
- Deck, Enclosed Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Full, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access, Water Front, Dock, Satellite Dish, Garden, Landscaped. Rural, Lake Front, Dirt Road, Private Roads.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $239,950
Median sold price $40,000
Days On Market 170
Sales-List Price 61.5%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network