Welcome home to this perfect move in ready home! This home features 4 bedrooms, an in-law suite, 3.5 bathrooms, wood floors throughout, a new kitchen, and so much more! Relax in the hot tub on the screened in porch and enjoy your private wooded yard. Large lower deck is perfect for grilling. The renovated eat-in kitchen includes new custom cabinets and granite countertops. Don't miss the skylight in the master bedroom, or the spacious walk in closet! Country Walk features newly renovated amenities, swim team, tennis teams and a convenience store. Don't miss this gem!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Press Board Siding
2,619 sq. ft
2,619 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Recreation Room
- Hookups in Hall, Upstairs, Hookups in Closet
- Breakfast Area, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,619 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter, Gas logs.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted, Foyer Entry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Deck/Patio, Porch, Screened Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub. Cul-De-Sac, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $284,900
Median Sold Price $233,000
Days On Site 81
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)