Donât miss this unique South Minneapolis gem! Classic two-story home with 10â ceilings and four bedrooms on upper level. Bright and spacious open floor plan features hardwood floors, formal dining room, fireplace and cozy sunroom. Gorgeous decks and patio provide intimate outdoor spaces. Updates galore including a spectacular kitchen w/granite and slate, remodeled master bath, new boiler and central air, double-hung windows throughout, plus MAC improvements. The lower level offers a warm and inviting family room, non-conforming fifth bedroom and a custom wine cellar. Great home for entertaining.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/2 Half
Sump Pump, City
2,940 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1 - Minneapolis
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Sun Room, Exercise Room, Wine Cellar
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Master Bedroom Bath, Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,325 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 615 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Full, Finished, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Egress Window
- 2. Fireplace, Living Room, Family Room, Gas Burning, Electric, Brick.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Garage, Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Asphalt Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- Wood, Invisible, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. City Road, Curb.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $325,000
Median Sold Price $285,000
Days On Site 62
Sales-List Price 101.4%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)